What is there in the Name?

Taking clue from “I didn't have time to write a short letter, so I wrote a long one instead.” - Mark Twain, I am trying to put my thoughts in fewer words. But actually, inspiration has come from 2 min Maggi (blockbuster instant noodle brand in India), 4 min book and Blinkist kind of sites, 30 min Domino's delivery and One day Amazon delivery. Everyone wants fast and quick experiences except in few occasions probably. So starting 2 min blog since this may not evoke experiences falling in later category.


10 (decimal) minute content squeezed into 10 (binary) minute blog. Hope this 2 minute read will give too minute details of my perspective.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Field force tracking app - free app made using Google services in weekend !

Higher purpose in product design that takes it from Zero to Hundred

Dystopian world beyond the point of singularity!